Wednesday, September 1, 2010

drowned



i run to you if you need me

run from u if u detest

run to u again if u need me

again from u if u detest


***

know that
ur sadness is my weakness
and ur hapiness is my pleasure
so
pls be sincere when asking
due i hate being used
but no matter what the burdens is
sincerity is a worthy transactions =)
and being used is the most lowest insults

you
pls understand the heart is fragile
pls understand it can be cold as blood iron
pls understand i do smile
while my heart do cry

:''(

pls be sincere of ur feelings
cuz my hearts always so blind
n
only for u i gone blind

***

2 comments:

  1. selamat hari raya
    pls forgive all my mistakes..
    i learned my lessons..
    hope u will be happy,as happy as u are

    ReplyDelete
  2. selamat hari raya juge ^^
    doakan lah kegembiraan masing2 :D
    antara doa yang mustajab adalah doa seorang stranger kepada stranger yang lain ;)

    ReplyDelete