Tuesday, May 4, 2010

;)

I decided to move my poems from my fb to here also. This place, is , as well my vault of hearts ;) where my feelings reside~

once upon a time , the stupid me become careless and fall in love with a girl that was not on his league. Amist of all that , he had wrote a love poem to convey his feeling. @@ that was 1 year ago.
While organizing his pc's documents , he again stumble with the poem he wrote and smile cuz was amaze on how deep and stupidly he had fallen at that time. and so cuz the poem had just be a little meaning to him he would like to share it to his friends :)


here goes :-


When I last hav a thought of u , it is of always..

When I last think of u , I beg myself for not to…

When I last try to exclude u , ur haunting is forever eternal…

When I last not to love u , thus my soul cease from existence..


I like u so I love u so..

U are there when mine is nowhere..

U always here n always yet no..

Do u like me no ?, do u love me so?..


An image of u is soothing yet of pain..

N ur illusion lingers ,is it of torment or vain?..

To my heart will not assails of fear or death..

Yet it falters for the fragments of only the you.


When u are smiling the rains would stop…

Thus u are the rains-stopper, the vain-killer..

For the rains struck to bitter the only heart..

Thus u are the sky-brighter , the heart-serener..


Ur complexness fathom omni-knowledge..

A mind so beautiful any wisdom would pledge..

Ur words a yonder, unthoughtful riddles..

A word of love , all souls fiddles..




Every time I see u, its like falling from the sky..

For when it fall its hard to breath, the lungs would cry..

Sensation exhilarates, every heart pumps rakes..

The fall is long way to crash, it is an eternal wait..

N when it crash , its for only you..

For every last of u, it s a new falling to love..





Enjoy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment