Friday, May 14, 2010

:..(

sory..i dumb..
im sad..
i dont understand things..
i hav no regrets..
just got alots of memories..
sad memories that i tried to forget..
almost forget..
is easy to forget..
is more easy to remember back..
reminiscences..
why..
y the happy memories also seems sad now..
pls memories..
dun u all be sad..
i dun wan to be sad..
because sadness hate me..
cause sadness hurt me..
and they are not my friends..
and i need friends..
to makes me happy..
oh im sory friends..
i am greedy :( ..
looking back..
i dun wan to be greedy..
i dun wan to be selfish..
pls go away frens..
i dun want to be self-centered..
im not sincere..
im not needed..
my paranoia..
pls go away..
u exclude me from the world..
am im blaming u for the sadness?
im not..
do i?..
pls dont..
pls quiet..
im not crazy..
im just sad..
sad be mu fren?
:)
will u?..
thanx.
i m with my sadness..
im happy with it~

1 comment: