Monday, May 24, 2010

In loves with the nights ^^



starry beautiful nights
u got a moon of one of the kind
and when the sky are blacks
she s the brightest , the moon of mine ;)

blanket of common give u warmth
blanket of night leave u peace
though i loved the morning breeze kiss
love it more the night still's whisp :b



by me ^^


----------------------------------------------------------------


a beauty which never last
and bathe upon stolen bright
yet she is the queen of the night
rise in the absent of light
a master among the seas of star
and she is the queen of the night

by aus ^^

3 comments:

  1. turn off the lights of day,
    for the dusk starts a night to play.
    dress me in the palest white gown,
    i'll be the queen of the night, till dawn.
    my hair the colour of the darkest sky.
    my veil drapes, my fears die.
    i'll take the Lucky Star of the King,
    for my wedding ring.
    bathe in the glory of moonlight;
    for i am the bride of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy ke? haha. dah tajuknye pun in love with the night :D

    ReplyDelete